The Stripe Atlas application process requires the following:
- Information about the company you're starting (Company name, business address, number of shares of stock to be authorized, etc)
- Information about the business and its products/services (review of the products, how much you charge, terms of service, etc)
- Information about you and your team (including anyone who will own more than 25% of the company and anyone fulfilling primary company roles).
- Information that will determine if your company is eligible to request an expedited Employer Identification Number
- Credit Card info to play the Stripe Atlas fee of $500.
More information can be found here.
Mentioned in this answer
The best way to start an internet business