Do you use YouTeam?
A platform for hiring high-quality teams of remote engineers. Every developer in our talent pool had their skills verified through HackerRank for Work™ and been interviewed by our top experts.
Great Code for Less
Experienced offshore software developers offer reduced rates
Hire developers with strong e-commerce portfolios
Remote Tech Job Interview Cheat Sheet
150 questions to interview a remote tech candidate
Have you tried YouTeam?
Help others know if YouTeam is the product for them by leaving a review. What can YouTeam do better? What do you like about it?
Leave a review
- LaunchAre you struggling to find a good software engineer without spending a fortune? YouTeam, the premier marketplace for hiring remote dev teams, offers a comprehensive tech talent directory of engineers available for temporarily reduced rates•
- LaunchDo you need more workpower to grow your e-commerce project?Book a temporary team from YouTeam’s curated directory of developers — browse by analyzing case studies of projects they worked on.All engineers are vetted by the YC-backed YouTeam.•
- LaunchRunning late for a job interview with a software developer?Now, since we're all behind laptop screens, use this guide to quickly assess soft skills and remote readiness of the candidate.•
- LaunchYouTeam is a platform for hiring remote developers. We’ve created a catalog of vetted engineers with experience building products for the high-demand industries of today. Scale your team with seasonal developers, ready to start ASAP.•
- LaunchThis bingo was created as a response to the current situation in the world – it’s our attempt to cope with stress with a little help of humor.We hope it will keep you entertained for some time during your self-isolation.Stay strong and stay home!•
- LaunchAs a remote-first company, we share practical tips on what helped us grow the last 6 years covering:- WFH organization- remote work culture- team meetings- inspirational stories shared with us by Product Hunt, Zapier, GitLab.Benefit from our experience!•
- Announcement#5 Product of the dayHiring tech talent remotely: 2019 trends ranked 5th Product of the day for Jan 6, 2020 with 98 upvotes and 3 commentsJan 6, 2020
- LaunchInsights from YouTeam's operational data:- Most popular programming roles in 2019;- Tech stack US startups were looking for in 2019;- Requests per seniority & English level;- Average rates set by dev shops in Eastern Europe and South America in 2019.•