What people like about UXPin
- LaunchUse NPM component libraries to accelerate your prototyping with UXPin.
Start designing fully interactive UIs in minutes, not hours. Then devs just copy all they need from the prototype. ✨
No coding skills necessary to start.•
- LaunchDesign with MUI library in UXPin – use over 90 interactive React components. Prototype in minutes and have devs just copy the ready code to build the products faster.✨•
- Launch🆕 Try Auto Layout – design faster with higher consistency. It takes just a few clicks to align your elements the way you want.
✨ Make your buttons adapt to text automatically, elements wrap intuitively, and more!
👉 Try it out for free! https://www.uxpin.com/•
- LaunchDesign and development have never been closer! Try out UXPin and Storybook integration and design with the same UI code components that developers use to build products. Enjoy full interactivity of elements and prototype 10x faster.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayUXPin 2.0 ranked 4th Product of the day for Nov 19, 2019 with 319 upvotes and 28 commentsNov 19, 2019
- LaunchUXPin is the all-in-one design tool where you can prototype using animations, states, real inputs, and logic, co-design in real-time and share specs with devs.We've recently improved the UI, performance and added new features, wrapping it up as UXPin 2.0.•
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayAdele ranked 2nd Product of the day for Feb 4, 2018 with 300 upvotes and 3 commentsFeb 4, 2018
Adele is an open source repository of publically available design systems and pattern libraries. Adele lets you browse systems by technology, data structures and parts of systems quickly providing insights and inspiration to all those building design systems.•