What people like about Todoist
- Announcement#5 Product of the dayTodoist Boards ranked 5th Product of the day for Sep 23, 2020 with 155 upvotes and 3 commentsSep 23, 2020
- LaunchIntroducing Todoist Boards, a more visual way to organize your Todoist projects. This new layout makes it easy to see the big picture of your projects and make progress from start to finish. Drag tasks between sections, visualize your progress, and more. ✨•
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayTodoist Foundations ranked 1st Product of the day for Oct 23, 2019 with 531 upvotes and 52 commentsOct 23, 2019
- LaunchTodoist Foundations is the fastest, most intuitive, most reliable Todoist yet. ✨Stay organized with new features like Sections and Task View; Save time with improved Quick Add and Completed Tasks; And enjoy a snappier UX thanks to under-the-hood updates.•
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayTodoist Dark Theme ranked 2nd Product of the day for Sep 26, 2018 with 393 upvotes and 14 commentsSep 26, 2018
Dark Theme for Todoist is here! We’ve revamped every color, icon, and font in the app for the full dark experience. It’s available right now on every platform — iOS, Android, macOS, Windows and more.•
- LaunchTodoist uses machine learning to predict your task due dates•
Questions about Todoist
Yes, Todoist is legit. It is used by some of the world's largest corporations, like Apple, Facebook, Netflix, and NASA. All data entered into Todoist is encrypted, and your data is never sold or shared with third parties. If you choose to delete your account, all of your personal data will be removed from Todoist's systems.
Todoist does not offer free trials of their Pro plan. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase after trying out the Pro Plan ($3/month) you can request a refund within 30 days.\ Todoist offers free 30-day trials of their Business plan. You can begin your free trial by tapping Try Free on this page.
Yes, Todoist is completely free to use, and the free plan is robust enough that many users will never feel the need to pay for a premium account. However, if you find you'll need more than 5 active projects or 5 collaborators per project, you will need to upgrade to the Pro plan ($3 per month) or the Business plan ($5 per month).
Todoist is a cross-platform to-do list app, which makes keeping track of your life (personal or professional) a breeze. Todoist offers apps for every major platform: Android, iPhone, iPad, macOS, Windows, Android Wear, Apple Watch, browser extensions, and the web.
Todoist was created by the company Doist in 2007. Doist began as a side project for its founder Amir Salihefendić. Even now, the company is completely boot-strapped (no VC funding raised), and has over 100 fully remote employees around the world. As of 2021, the company had reached $15M in annual revenue (ARR).