Do you use The Twenty Minute VC?
The Twenty Minute VC is the World's Largest Independent VC podcast featuring the likes of Brad Feld, Guy Kawasaki, Mark Suster and many more. As a result the show now boasts over 100,000 monthly listeners.
The Twenty Minute VC: Kara Nortman, Partner @ Upfront VC
How to truly assess founder psychology
The Twenty Minute VC: Paul Martino, Founding Partner @ BullPen Capital
What Accel's Facebook Fund taught a generation of LPs
The Twenty Minute VC: Rudina Seseri, Founder & Managing Director @ Glasswing Ventures
Is there a true incumbency advantage in AI?
Have you tried The Twenty Minute VC?
Help others know if The Twenty Minute VC is the product for them by leaving a review. What can The Twenty Minute VC do better? What do you like about it?
Leave a review
The Twenty Minute VC's news
- LaunchHow to truly assess founder psychology•
- LaunchWhat Accel's Facebook Fund taught a generation of LPs•
- LaunchIs there a true incumbency advantage in AI?•
- LaunchYou don't have to have operational experience to be a VC•
- LaunchThe greenfield opportunities for machine learning•
- LaunchWhat most venture funds do wrong when hiring•
- LaunchHow to win the fundraising game and navigate VCs•
- LaunchWhy the battle between entrepreneurs & VC is unfair•