The Twenty Minute VC is the World's Largest Independent VC podcast featuring the likes of Brad Feld, Guy Kawasaki, Mark Suster and many more. As a result the show now boasts over 100,000 monthly listeners.
The Twenty Minute VC: Kara Nortman, Partner @ Upfront VC
How to truly assess founder psychology
The Twenty Minute VC: Paul Martino, Founding Partner @ BullPen Capital
What Accel's Facebook Fund taught a generation of LPs
The Twenty Minute VC: Rudina Seseri, Founder & Managing Director @ Glasswing Ventures
Is there a true incumbency advantage in AI?
Have you tried The Twenty Minute VC?
Help others know if The Twenty Minute VC is the product for them by leaving a review. What can The Twenty Minute VC do better? What do you like about it?
The Twenty Minute VC's news
- LaunchHow to truly assess founder psychology•
- LaunchWhat Accel's Facebook Fund taught a generation of LPs•
- LaunchIs there a true incumbency advantage in AI?•
- LaunchYou don't have to have operational experience to be a VC•
- LaunchThe greenfield opportunities for machine learning•
- LaunchWhat most venture funds do wrong when hiring•
- LaunchHow to win the fundraising game and navigate VCs•
- LaunchWhy the battle between entrepreneurs & VC is unfair•