What people like about Stripe
- LaunchBuild your pricing page with Stripe.
Create and customize a pricing table with no code. Embed the UI in your site to instantly start selling flat-rate and per-seat subscriptions, along with trial plans.
No additional payments integration needed!•
- LaunchStripe Apps lets you embed custom user experiences directly in the Stripe Dashboard and orchestrate the Stripe API. Create an app to streamline operations just for your team or for the more than one million businesses using Stripe.•
- LaunchStripe Financial Connections lets your users securely share their financial data with you. Integrate once to retrieve financial data and use it to streamline payments, reduce fraud, underwrite risk, and build new products.•
- AnnouncementNominated for Golden Kitty 2021 in No codeThe community submitted over 13,800 nominations to tell us what products were their favorites from 2021. Stripe Payment Links was nominated in the No code category and became finalist of the Golden Kitty Award 2021.Jan 28, 2022
- LaunchUse Stripe’s suite of rich UI building blocks to design a secure payments experience that perfectly matches your site and helps drive conversion. Read more on our blog: https://stripe.com/blog/introducing-the-payment-element.•
- LaunchStripe Revenue Recognition simplifies accrual accounting so you can close your books quickly and accurately. Automate and configure revenue reports to make compliance with ASC 606 and IFRS 15 easier.•
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayStripe Identity ranked 2nd Product of the day for Jun 14, 2021 with 290 upvotes and 14 commentsJun 14, 2021
- LaunchStripe Identity lets you programmatically confirm the identity of global users so you can prevent attacks from fraudsters while minimizing friction for legitimate customers.•
Questions about Stripe
Yes. A lot of people find it easier to outsource the work of setting up a new company. That way, they can focus on their products or services and their customers. If you wouldn't mind spending a few dollars for a ready-to-go company, Stripe Atlas might be for you. For $500, Stripe will:
- Form a C Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Issue stock to founders of a C Corporation
- Obtain a U.S. Employer Identification Number (EIN) for tax purposes
- Open a U.S. business bank account
- Create a U.S. Stripe account to accept payments from around the world
- Connect to legal and tax experts
- Access up to $5,000 in promotional credits from Amazon Web Services
- Join the Stripe Atlas Community, a global community of entrepreneurs and experts
The whole process takes about two weeks. Additionally, Stripe Atlas has won the following awards:
- #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on April 6th, 2017
- #1 Product of the Week on Product Hunt on April 6th, 2017
- #3 Product of the Month on Product Hunt for April 2017
The Stripe Atlas application process requires the following:
- Information about the company you're starting (Company name, business address, number of shares of stock to be authorized, etc)
- Information about the business and its products/services (review of the products, how much you charge, terms of service, etc)
- Information about you and your team (including anyone who will own more than 25% of the company and anyone fulfilling primary company roles).
- Information that will determine if your company is eligible to request an expedited Employer Identification Number
- Credit Card info to play the Stripe Atlas fee of $500.
More information can be found here.
Stripe Atlas is a tool to handle everything involved in establishing an internet business, available to entrepreneurs everywhere. It's the easiest way to incorporate in the U.S. and set up a bank account.
Your contribution for a given payment is calculated as the payment amount multiplied by the percentage.
So for a 1% program, a $100 charge would result in a $1 Climate contribution in addition to your standard Stripe fees.
No, Stripe does not offer traditional carbon offsets, as they have been deemed unlikely to be of real help with the climate problem, especially to the degree that is required.
Instead, Stripe is committed to contributing to initiatives that are dedicated to permanent carbon removal technologies.
According to their site, Stripe Climate “sends you a quarterly update detailing your contribution, the projects it was allocated to, and the impact and progress of those projects so far.“
Stripe distributes the contributions it receives through Stripe Climate towards projects that remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
This is done largely by purchasing the permanent removal of CO2 at a particular price per ton.
Stripe may also decide to contribute to initiatives that they believe hold promise in advancing the development of carbon removal technology. For example, various academic studies and research.
For more information on how Stripe Climate spends contributions, please click here.
The initiative allows any online to contribute a fraction of their revenue to technologies dedicated to CO2 removal.
Stripe does not take any fees for Stripe Climate contributions - 100% of the funds are used to fund various technological initiatives that are successfully and permanently removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
Easy for businesses to join, Stripe will also update their accounts with a badge showing their dedication to scaling carbon renewal.
Stripe Climate received the following awards:
- #3 Product of Day on Product Hunt on October 28, 2020
- Social Impact Award for Product Hunt's 2020 Golden Kitty Awards