This app controls systems that include the earliest Sonos products: Zone Players, Play:5 (Gen 1), Bridge, Connect (Gen 1) and Connect:Amp (Gen 1) Sonos is the ultimate wireless home sound system: a whole-house WiFi network that fills your home with brilliant sound, room by room.
A portable, waterproof speaker from Sonos
Sonos Radio HD
Listen ad-free and in high definition
The new OS powering the next generation of Sonos products
Have you tried Sonos Controller?
Help others know if Sonos Controller is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Sonos Controller do better? What do you like about it?
Sonos Controller's news
- LaunchSonos’s smartest and most versatile speaker sounds incredible for its size, is effortless to set up and control, and packs new innovation into a premium, lightweight, and durable design.•
- LaunchSonos Radio HD delivers an expanded catalogue of original radio stations from iconic artists and expert curators, all ad-free and in HD audio - the highest quality of any streaming radio service - only on Sonos.•
- LaunchCustomize your Sonos system with speakers, soundbars, and components that connect over WiFi. Stream any song, podcast, audiobook, or radio station to any room, and elevate your TV, movie, and gaming experiences.•
- LaunchSub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound. The versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.•
- LaunchExperience vividly clear, room-filling sound for music streaming, vinyl, and more. Enjoy control with the app and Apple AirPlay 2.•
- LaunchListen to music, news, sports, and more from over 60,000 local and global stations.•
- LaunchSonos Flex is the flexible speaker subscription for brilliant sound in the Netherlands.From 15 euros a month you get as many Sonos as you want, as long as you want.•
- LaunchConnect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.•