Do you use Revue?
Revue is an editorial newsletter tool for writers and publishers.
Have you tried Revue?
Help others know if Revue is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Revue do better? What do you like about it?
Leave a review
- LaunchTech Revolution makes sense of the tech & media stories that deserve your attention most if you want to understand the future. All delivered in a fun, easily digestible, but not at all lightweight, package by the former editor of The Next Web.•
- LaunchKeeping up with the ever-changing social media landscape is a never-ending task.⠀Geekout by Matt Navarra is the most comprehensive weekly round-up of social media news, tips, tricks, tools, and insider information...Delivered to your inbox every Friday!•
- LaunchWeekly digest of creative jobs opportunities offered remotely and LA, Chicago, NYC & Atlanta.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the weekPaid newsletters by Revue ranked 4th Product of the week for Apr 14, 2018 with 802 upvotes and 41 commentsApr 14, 2018
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayPaid newsletters by Revue ranked 1st Product of the day for Apr 12, 2018 with 506 upvotes and 35 commentsApr 12, 2018
Create a newsletter people love and get paid for it, no developer required. Just connect your Stripe account and start sending.•
A daily look at how technology is changing society. Media to politics, finance to culture, it helps you understand the world, seven days a week.
Big Revolution is edited by Martin Bryant, former Editor-in-Chief at The Next Web (TNW). Each issue features original writing on tech in the world today, as well as news and good reads from around the web•
- Announcement#3 Product of the daySeries F ranked 3rd Product of the day for Apr 2, 2017 with 235 upvotes and 14 commentsApr 2, 2017