- LaunchRescueTime helps you protect focused work time, set healthy boundaries, and achieve work/life balance by shedding light on how you spend your time, improving your focus, and helping you find more time for the things that matter most.•
- LaunchAutomatically see what your team is working on and let others know when you’re focused - Create custom statuses (with emoji!) for your most common tasks - Automatically trigger DND when you're focusing on meaningful work.•
RescueTime’s new iOS and updated Android apps help you understand and control the time you spend on your phone so you can build healthier habits and focus on doing more of the things you love.
- Automatically track your screen time
- Set custom screen time goals and get alerted when you go over
- See how your screen time impacts your focus•
- Announcement#2 Product of the monthRescueTime ranked 2nd Product of the month for Mar 31, 2014 with 53 upvotes and 11 commentsMar 31, 2014
- Announcement#2 Product of the weekRescueTime ranked 2nd Product of the week for Mar 29, 2014 with 48 upvotes and 11 commentsMar 29, 2014
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayRescueTime ranked 1st Product of the day for Mar 27, 2014 with 25 upvotes and 6 commentsMar 27, 2014
- LaunchAnalytics on your daily habits and productivity•
Questions about RescueTime
They used to have a “Lite version“, however they recently changed their policy. Full explanation available here.
There is a 2 week free trial period available at rescuetime.com
RescueTime is an app you install on your computer and mobile devices that automatically pays attention to the apps you use, which files you open, and what websites you visit.
It logs how much time you spend in each of them.