Do you use RemoteTools?
Community to learn, discuss & grow #remotework. Insightful articles, products, podcasts, tips & much more.
Remote Work 2021
The ultimate guide and report for remote work in 2021
Guided meditation sessions in an immersive app
Self-care apps for remote work
Curated list of 118 apps for your health & work-life balance
Have you tried RemoteTools?
Help others know if RemoteTools is the product for them by leaving a review. What can RemoteTools do better? What do you like about it?
Leave a review
- LaunchRemote Work 2021 is your go-to resource this year:1. State of remote work basis survey of 728 remote workers2. 10000+ word guide basis interactions with leaders of distributed teams & successful remote workers3. 53 written interviews & 5 podcasts•
- LaunchDhyana is an award-winning smart meditation ring thatcaptures your Heart Rate Variability with utmost care andprecision so that you can assess your mindfulness journeyobjectively and accurately.•
- LaunchA healthy work lifestyle is ignored by so many, especially if you are a remote worker or a digital nomad. We have picked & reviewed 118 apps across 16 categories to help you achieve work-life balance when working remotely. Go Remote. Work Healthy. Stay Well.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayRemote Work 2020 ranked 4th Product of the day for Jan 15, 2020 with 200 upvotes and 15 commentsJan 15, 2020
- LaunchRemote Work 2020 is your go-to resource this year. A combination of -1. State of remote work basis survey of 331 remote workers2. 7000+ word guide basis interactions with leaders of distributed teams & successful remote workers3. 5 Podcasts & 13 stories•
- Announcement#5 Product of the weekThe Remote Weekly ranked 5th Product of the week for Jan 4, 2020 with 420 upvotes and 19 commentsJan 4, 2020
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayThe Remote Weekly ranked 1st Product of the day for Jan 2, 2020 with 205 upvotes and 12 commentsJan 2, 2020
- LaunchThe Remote Weekly brings to you original content, product tips and latest stories around remote working. Each Wednesday you will receive a personal note on one relevant topic in the world of remote to make you an informed remote worker and leader.•