Personalization API will instantly get you any company's branding data so you can use them in your apps in order to 💰 Increase your conversion rate. ⚡ Accelerate your onboarding process. 🎨 Create a tailor-made experience for your users.
Brandfetch for Miro
Pull logos into Miro
The brand search engine
Brandfetch for Adobe XD
Pull any brand asset into Adobe XD
Have you tried Personalization API?
Help others know if Personalization API is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Personalization API do better? What do you like about it?
Personalization API's news
- LaunchBrandfetch will save you time by automating the search of brand assets, simply enter a company name and get its up-to-date logos, colors, fonts, and more straight into Miro. It's fast, easy, and effective!•
- LaunchBrandfetch is the go-to-place to source digital assets. Quickly find up-to-date logos, colors, fonts, images, and more.•
- LaunchBrands at your fingertips ✨Simply enter a company's name and instantly get its corresponding brand assets into Adobe XD.✔️Logo and social media icon✔️Colors (vibrant, dark & light)✔️Fonts (title & paragraph)✔️Images (banner, website images)•
- LaunchBrands at your fingertips ✨Enter a company name and instantly get its corresponding brand assets into Sketch.✔️ Logo and social media icon.✔️ Colors (vibrant, dark & light).✔️ Fonts (title & paragraph).✔️ Banner (social media banner).•
- Announcement#3 Product of the dayBrandfetch Figma Plugin ranked 3rd Product of the day for Sep 3, 2019 with 189 upvotes and 10 commentsSep 3, 2019
- LaunchTired of looking for a company's logo?The Brandfetch plugin will save you time. Simply enter a website, and instantly gets the corresponding logo back directly into Figma.It's fast, easy and effective!•
- Announcement#3 Product of the weekPersonalization API ranked 3rd Product of the week for May 11, 2019 with 699 upvotes and 43 commentsMay 11, 2019
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayPersonalization API ranked 1st Product of the day for May 7, 2019 with 410 upvotes and 36 commentsMay 7, 2019