Lyft, Inc. is a ridesharing company based in San Francisco, California and operating in 640 cities in the United States and 9 cities in Canada.
Renting a car just got easier
Lyft Shared Saver
Lyft is now offering surge free, shared rides
Lyft Taco Mode
Have you tried Lyft?
Help others know if Lyft is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Lyft do better? What do you like about it?
Leave a review
- Announcement#3 Product of the dayLyft Rentals ranked 3rd Product of the day for Dec 13, 2019 with 190 upvotes and 27 commentsDec 13, 2019
- LaunchNow you can rent a car for road trips, moving day, errands, and that much-needed weekend escape. You won’t pay extra for gas, and Lyft covers your ride to and from the rental lot (up to $20 each way). No lines, hidden fees or last-minute vehicle model changes.•
With Shared Saver, you’ll never have to worry about surge pricing. You’ll lock in the lowest prices, always — even when it’s busy. So you’ll always have a reliable way to get wherever you’re going, no matter what.•
- LaunchAmp connects to your phone for brighter, better rides•
- LaunchThese are the most visited places via @Lyft rides in 2015•
- LaunchLyft's biggest app update ever•
- LaunchShare fun facts and discover mutual friends•
- LaunchSimplify your team’s transportation•