Lean Canvas captures your business plan on 1 page. It helps to quickly deconstruct your startup idea and focus on essentials: your target audience, their problems & how your product solves them.
No-Code MVP Assembly Line
45 days to launch a working product & get real users
Code Audit + Free Checklist
Robust tech package to detect critical issues in your app
App Costs Calculator
Learn what it costs to create your app
Have you tried Lean Canvas?
Help others know if Lean Canvas is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Lean Canvas do better? What do you like about it?
Lean Canvas's news
- LaunchValue-packed no-code MVP package. In 45 days we’ll create your MVP using Bubble or other low-code / no-code platforms fitting your project best. It includes short Discovery, UI design creation, no-code product development.•
- LaunchIf you're stuck with performance issues in your app, this Code Audit offering will help you detect most issues. It's 2-in-1 deal: in-depth Code Review services, bundled with a free Notion checklist to analyze your project, if you work with a dev agency.•
- Announcement#3 Product of the dayApp Costs Calculator ranked 3rd Product of the day for Feb 26, 2021 with 243 upvotes and 54 commentsFeb 26, 2021
- LaunchWith this free tool, you can calculate ballpark time & costs needed to develop your future app. Get them just in minutes!It’s pretty simple: choose the platform you need + select your app's features = receive your time & price estimates in 1 minute!•
- Announcement#3 Product of the weekDIY UX Audit ranked 3rd Product of the week for Jan 23, 2021 with 786 upvotes and 109 commentsJan 23, 2021
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayDIY UX Audit ranked 2nd Product of the day for Jan 21, 2021 with 485 upvotes and 87 commentsJan 21, 2021
- LaunchWith this templated UX audit checklist, you can uncover 90% of the usability issues on your website or app. It includes over 100 unique criteria & is totally free!⠀Because it's a Notion pack, you can duplicate, customize & use it forever. ♾️•
- LaunchMVP Assembly line is as predictable and fixed as the conveyor belt in your neighborhood factory.It includes 2-week Discovery, UI & UX, 450 hours of development, 100 hours of QA & 80 hours of PM.Visit: https://fulcrum.rocks/mvp-development•