Keybase is a key directory that maps social media identities to encryption keys in a publicly auditable manner. For keeping everyone's chats and files safe, from families to communities to companies
Keybase Exploding Messages
You can put a short fuse on your Keybase chat messages
Keybase Encrypted Git
Keybase now comes with signed + encrypted Git.
A fully encrypted Slack-like communications tool
Have you tried Keybase?
Help others know if Keybase is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Keybase do better? What do you like about it?
- LaunchA secure chat button for every profile•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayKeybase for Mobile ranked 4th Product of the day for May 14, 2017 with 168 upvotes and 3 commentsMay 14, 2017
- LaunchEnd-to-end encryption messaging platform•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayKeybase Chat ranked 4th Product of the day for Feb 9, 2017 with 225 upvotes and 12 commentsFeb 9, 2017
- LaunchKeybase is secure messaging and file-sharing. We use public key cryptography to ensure your messages stay private. Even we can’t read your chats.Recently acquired by Zoom. News here.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayKeybase ranked 4th Product of the day for Feb 17, 2014 with 1 upvote and 0 commentsFeb 17, 2014
- LaunchA public directory of publicly auditable public keys•