Do you use Intercom?
We make customer messaging apps for sales, marketing, and support, connected on one platform. Our mission is to make business personal again.
Intercom for Startups
Eligible startups get Intercom features at a 95% discount
Series by Intercom
A powerful, intuitive visual campaign builder
Mobile Carousels by Intercom
Bring your best features. We'll bring the spotlight.
What people like about Intercom
feature set, customer support and ease of use. Read reviews
Based on 509 reviews
Leave a review
- LaunchEligible startups get advanced Intercom features and Early Stage Academy at a 95% discount.The plan comes with 10 seats and 2,000 people reached. The Product Tours add-on comes with 1,000 guided users.•
- LaunchSeries is a brand new way to build behaviour based customer messaging campaigns in Intercom, enabling seamless orchestration of multiple messages including in-apps, emails, product tours, bots, mobile push and mobile carousels.•
- LaunchTake Mobile Carousels for a spin – customizable, multi-screen messages for onboarding, announcements, and proactive support – no code required. Increase retention, request permissions, deep link to features, and start conversations in the Intercom Messenger.•
- LaunchEvery company that wants to survive in today’s competitive environment is in pursuit of one thing – faster growth. Intercom on Sales shares an inside look at our journey scaling sales at a billion dollar company.•
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayApps for Intercom Inbox ranked 2nd Product of the day for Jun 5, 2019 with 256 upvotes and 14 commentsJun 5, 2019
- LaunchBuild and use apps that enable sales and support teams to communicate better with customers. Canvas Kit now has all of the components and webhooks you need to quickly build powerful apps for the Intercom Inbox for the 30,000+ businesses using Intercom.•
- LaunchNow updated and expanded with seven brand new chapters, Intercom on Onboarding shares the most valuable lessons we’ve learned from onboarding tens of thousands of our own customers, as well as building a tool to help other companies onboard their users.•
- Announcement#3 Product of the weekProduct Tours by Intercom ranked 3rd Product of the week for Apr 20, 2019 with 971 upvotes and 44 commentsApr 20, 2019