What people like about Gyroscope
Gyroscope 's news
- LaunchWe’ve redesigned Gyroscope from the ground up to help you live longer with science, with a simplified interface that brings you new insights powered by your real data.
V5 has a brand new food tracking experience, and a new free tier!•
- LaunchUse your data and wearables to lose bodyfat, get stronger, manage stress, be more productive and sleep better. Gyroscope AI is your new digital health coach, with experiments, food tracking, guides, coaching, meditations, workouts, breathwork and much more.•
- LaunchDid you get a new watch or wearable? Are you unsure about what habits are good for you?Now you can measure if a habit or product is really working. Use your data optimize your own body & mind, with reviews from other members and measuring your own changes.•
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayGyroscope v3.5 ranked 2nd Product of the day for Jun 24, 2019 with 107 upvotes and 4 commentsJun 24, 2019
- LaunchIntroducing a new 3D augmented reality version of your stats!V3.5 also introduces advanced blood level and blood pressure tracking in the app for a more comprehensive view of their health.•
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayGyroscope 2.0 ranked 1st Product of the day for Jul 11, 2018 with 400 upvotes and 21 commentsJul 11, 2018
Gyroscope 2.0 introduces our new Places tracking, a better replacement for the Moves integration.
• New Places tracking feature for detecting visits & travels
• New tool to import your Moves export
• New analytics & zoomable maps
• New Pro features like Passport & City Heatmap
• New detailed view for any day in your history•
Working at a startup can be stressful and we built this as a way to keep the team healthy with a good work life balance. Workouts and leaderboards are posted to the Slack channel to keep everyone motivated and the TV dashboard adds an extra layer of motivation on top of the personal Gyroscope Pro experience.•