Do you use Ground News from the source?
For anyone fighting against the rise of misinformation, sensationalism, and biased news, Ground News Pro will help you easily compare how a story is being covered by thousands of sources from across the political spectrum and from around the world.
Visualize who owns your news
Visualize Reddit blindspots
Visualize your news blindspots
Have you tried Ground News from the source?
Help others know if Ground News from the source is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Ground News from the source do better? What do you like about it?
Leave a review
Ground News from the source's news
- AnnouncementNominated for Golden Kitty 2021 in Community & socialThe community submitted over 13,800 nominations to tell us what products were their favorites from 2021. Mediaopoly was nominated in the Community & social category and became finalist of the Golden Kitty Award 2021.Jan 28, 2022
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayMediaopoly ranked 2nd Product of the day for Nov 17, 2021 with 1,496 upvotes and 81 commentsNov 17, 2021
- LaunchWho owns your
mindmedia ? Our new Twitter tool, Mediaopoly, will let you know will let you know who owns the news people interact with. Enter the handle of any public Twitter user to see who owns the news outlets they interact with on the platform.•
- LaunchIs your favourite subreddit an echo chamber? Our new media literacy tool will let you know. The Reddit Blindspotter enables you to easily visualize the news bubble of any subreddit and see which political views are being shared and upvoted•
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayBlindspotter ranked 2nd Product of the day for Mar 26, 2021 with 375 upvotes and 17 commentsMar 26, 2021
- LaunchFilter bubbles impair our ability to communicate with others and threaten our sense of reality. However, many people don't know they are in one! Blindspotter analyzes your news interactions on Twitter and lets you know if you have a blindspot, left or right.•
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayGround News Bias Checker ranked 1st Product of the day for Oct 19, 2020 with 464 upvotes and 38 commentsOct 19, 2020
- LaunchIf you read your news on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, or any news site, we’ll let you know who else is covering the story and how reporting differs between sources from across the political spectrum.•