What people like about Google Play
Google Play's news
- Announcement#4 Product of the monthGrasshopper ranked 4th Product of the month for Apr 30, 2018 with 1,873 upvotes and 38 commentsApr 30, 2018
- Announcement#1 Product of the weekGrasshopper ranked 1st Product of the week for Apr 21, 2018 with 1,378 upvotes and 34 commentsApr 21, 2018
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayGrasshopper ranked 1st Product of the day for Apr 19, 2018 with 819 upvotes and 20 commentsApr 19, 2018
- Announcement#3 Product of the weekRealtimeBoard 3.0 ranked 3rd Product of the week for Mar 31, 2018 with 873 upvotes and 31 commentsMar 31, 2018
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayRealtimeBoard 3.0 ranked 1st Product of the day for Mar 30, 2018 with 631 upvotes and 27 commentsMar 30, 2018
UPD' 2019: RealtimeBoard is now called Miro.
A whiteboarding platform for distributed product teams with a growing set of add-ons. Customize it to various use cases (from Agile to UX) and make it a part of a seamless workflow with the most popular tech tools.•
- Announcement#3 Product of the weekEarn.com ranked 3rd Product of the week for Nov 4, 2017 with 1,262 upvotes and 45 commentsNov 4, 2017
Questions about Google Play
Research shows that Headspace can positively impact the following areas:
- #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on June 15, 2017
- #2 Product of the Week on Product Hunt on June 15, 2017
Headspace is a mindfulness app with a contemporary design that aims to bring meditation into the digital age.
Headspace originally launched in 2010 as an events company, but as its popularity rose, clients wanted more access to meditation resources.
The creators made the techniques available online and over time, Headspace grew to include guided meditations, animations, articles, and videos.
According to their website, Lemonade says that if your claim is instantly approved, their AI will pay out your claim within seconds.
30% of their claims are handled instantly, and their fastest recorded claim was 3 seconds.
They also have an average claims rating of 4.9 out of 5 on their app.
Lemonade has won the following awards:
- #2 Product of the day on Product Hunt on September 21, 2016
- #4 Product of the Week on Product Hunt on September 21, 2016
Lemonade offers four different kinds of insurance:
- Renters Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Lemonade is also working on providing car insurance as well. Updates can be found here.
Lemonade, or Lemonade Insurance Company, is a licensed insurance carrier, offering homeowners and renters insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics.
Lemonade differs from traditional insurance companies by how they make money - instead of profiting from unclaimed premiums, they take a flat fee, and whatever may be left over (after paying claims and expenses) is donated to charities in what they call “The Lemonade Giveback“.