For aspiring and idea-stage entrepreneurs up to the challenge, the Founder Institute provides a comprehensive step-by-step program to launch a startup, support from to startup mentors, and a global network of entrepreneurs to help you be successful.
Fastest growing companies of 2021
VC Lab Virtual: Accelerator for VC Funds
Virtual program helps new fund managers get a 'first close'
For Progress, by Founder Institute
Platform helping entrepreneurs align with UN SDGs
Have you tried Founder Institute?
Help others know if Founder Institute is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Founder Institute do better? What do you like about it?
Founder Institute's news
- LaunchFounder Institute Alumni have raised over $1.5 billion in funding and are building businesses that matter across 6 continents. These are the companies that grew the quickest over the last year.•
- LaunchThe time is now for entrepreneurs to do their part in making progress towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The 'For Progress' planning tool helps entrepreneurs find achievable "Impact Key Performance Indicators" (iKPIs) to do so.•
- LaunchVC Lab (http://fi.co/vc), by the Founder Institute, is a free virtual program that helps new managers to launch accelerators, pre-seed, seed or Series A venture capital firms globally. The goal is to help you complete your first closing in one year or less.•
- LaunchIn celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month and the incredible innovation being spurred by Hispanic and LatinX founders throughout North America and beyond, we are are thrilled to release the following v1 Hispanic American Startup Resource List, featuring over 200 startup organizations.•
- LaunchEverything you need to know: from hidden investor prerequisites to creating your cap table and demonstrating your traction.•
- LaunchAccording to CB Insights, only 1% of VC-backed tech companies are founded by Black Americans. To help empower Black Americans to build great startups, we have collected a list of over 700 organizations, entrepreneurs, and investors ready to help.•
- LaunchA startup founder’s ultimate success is dependent on others buying into his or her vision. This guide brings you a structured process to build several different kinds of pitches: Elevator Pitch, One-Minute Pitch, a Simple Pitch Deck, and Long Pitch Deck.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayVC Firm Investment Thesis Worksheet ranked 4th Product of the day for Aug 20, 2020 with 153 upvotes and 8 commentsAug 20, 2020