Do you use Flatfile?
Flatfile is the platform for onboarding customer data into your product.
What people like about Flatfile
feature set, design and ease of use. Read reviews
Based on 39 reviews
Leave a review
- StoryHow Flatfile raised its $50M Series B•17 min readPhoto by Jeremy Bishop on Unsplash–If you’re a daily active Product Hunt user, you probably know Flatfile. The company has built a strong audience amongst the Product Hunt community with its platform that facilitates da...Read more.•
- StoryHow data onboarding may be affecting your churn rate•7 min readThis article was crafted by us and sponsored by our friends at Flatfile. Churn happens. It just does. Chances are you already have your eye on it, or at least you know you should. In the words of Lenny Rachitsky (ex-Produ...Read more.•
- Story5 Clues Your Customers Need a Better Data Onboarding Solution•6 min readThis article is brought to you by our friends at Flatfile.Pretty much every company in the world is now a data company. It’s certainly true if you’re a B2B SaaS company, because by definition your business depends on usin...Read more.•
- LaunchMeet Portal 3.0 by Flatfile, the fully re-imagined platform for onboarding customer data into your product. With Portal 3.0 we’ve introduced 1-click data onboarding with features like smart matching, automatic data-types, and a meticulously re-designed UI.•
- Story6 lessons on Series A fundraising from Flatfile's cofounder•7 min readHaving a breakthrough idea that will disrupt a market is one of the most exciting things about being an entrepreneur. But no matter how good your idea is or how well you’re able to execute it, you will likely have the sam...Read more.•
Flatfile, the data onboarding platform, intuitively makes sense of the jumbled data your customers import, and transforms it into the format you rely on.
No messy spreadsheets. No building a custom data importer•