Duolingo is a platform that includes a language-learning website and app, as well as a digital language proficiency assessment exam.
Turn your bathroom into a classroom
Duolingo Learning app
Easy-to understand fascinating stories
Have you tried Duolingo?
Help others know if Duolingo is the product for them by leaving a review. What can Duolingo do better? What do you like about it?
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayDuolingo Roll ranked 2nd Product of the day for Apr 1, 2021 with 88 upvotes and 14 commentsApr 1, 2021
- LaunchLanguage learning is hard... so we made it soft. It's time to turn your bathroom into a classroom with our latest innovation: toilet paper that teaches you phrases in new languages! Never miss a lesson again, because nature is the best push notification.•
- LaunchLearn Spanish, French, or English with easy-to-understand stories in each podcast.•
- LaunchWe're taking push notifications out of your phone and into the real world! Duo the Owl will literally show up to remind you to practice. It's the green-glove treatment you've always wanted.•
- Announcement#3 Product of the dayBrewolingo by Duolingo ranked 3rd Product of the day for Apr 1, 2018 with 188 upvotes and 4 commentsApr 1, 2018
Duolingo is announcing a new venture: Brewolingo, limited-release craft beer varieties designed to help language learners finally reach fluency.•
- AnnouncementWon Golden Kitty 2016 in Mobile AppThe community submitted over to tell us what products were their favorites from 2016. Tinycards by Duolingo was nominated in the Mobile App category and became finalist of the Golden Kitty Award 2016.Aug 21, 2017
- Announcement#5 Product of the dayDuolingo Emoji Language Pack ranked 5th Product of the day for Apr 2, 2017 with 73 upvotes and 7 commentsApr 2, 2017