Do you use DJI?
DJI is the global leader in developing and manufacturing innovative drone and camera technology for commercial and recreational use.
DJI Air 2S
A $999 drone featuring a 1-inch 20MP sensor and 5.4k video
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI's smartphone-sized drone with improved camera & battery
DJI Mavic Mini
The everyday flycam
Have you tried DJI?
Help others know if DJI is the product for them by leaving a review. What can DJI do better? What do you like about it?
Leave a review
- LaunchFeaturing a 1-inch CMOS sensor, powerful autonomous functions, and a compact body weighing less than 600 g, DJI Air 2S is the ultimate drone for creators on the move.•
- LaunchMavic Air 2 combines high-end imgaging features and powerful flight performance in a compact form factor. It features a 1/2-inch sensor that captures stunning 48MP photos, OcuSync 2.0, and up to 34 minutes of battery life.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayDJI Mavic Mini ranked 4th Product of the day for Oct 30, 2019 with 138 upvotes and 8 commentsOct 30, 2019
- LaunchThe compact yet powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Along with the DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other.•
- LaunchWith a 3-axis gimbal that effectively reduces shaky footage, Osmo Mobile 3 delivers a super-smooth, stabilized image. A lightweight, ultra-responsive design reacts to your movements in real time, letting you focus more on the moment at hand.•
- LaunchUnleash your other side with Osmo Action's dual screens and RockSteady stabilization letting you capture it all.•
- Announcement#5 Product of the dayDJI Mavic Air ranked 5th Product of the day for Jan 23, 2018 with 145 upvotes and 5 commentsJan 23, 2018
Mavic Air was built to go wherever adventure takes you. Inheriting the best of the Mavic series, this ultraportable and foldable drone features high-end flight performance and functionality for limitless exploration•