What people like about Asana
- Launcha powerful new suite of features built to automatically keep your team’s work processes humming in the background so you can focus on the work that matters.•
- LaunchWith Workload, you gain visibility into work happening across projects in a single view and can easily reassign or reschedule tasks as business needs change. Now with effort, you can set a weight to your tasks—such as hours or points•
Asana Timeline allows you to create project plans that help you stay on schedule—so you hit your deadlines.•
With Asana for Gmail, you can turn your emails with clients, customers, and teammates into actionable tasks that are tracked in Asana—without leaving your inbox.•
Asana is new for iOS 11. With Apple's advancements for the iPad, Asana for iPad makes the most of the large screen to let you navigate your task list and Inbox with ease. The iPad app takes advantage of iOS 11 so you can drag and drop photos to Asana. *All* iOS users also have new features: VoiceOver, User Profiles, import files, and likes.•
- Announcement#5 Product of the dayAsana Boards ranked 5th Product of the day for Nov 15, 2016 with 86 upvotes and 10 commentsNov 15, 2016
- LaunchA simple, visual way to track your team’s work•
- Announcement#2 Product of the weekAsana ranked 2nd Product of the week for Oct 3, 2015 with 639 upvotes and 24 commentsOct 3, 2015
Questions about Asana
Asana is free to use for up to 15 people.
For premium features in a workspace or team, or to gain administrator capabilities in your organization along with increased member limits, you have the option to upgrade. Specific pricing information can be found here.
Asana can be used for a a number of uses, including but not limited to the following:
- Remote Work
- Project Management
- Excel Project Management
- Manage Workflows
- Work Management
- Team Collaboration
- Task Management
- Team and Project Calendars
- To-Do Lists
- …and much more
Asana is a customizable management application that helps streamline communication across companies and teams. Asana's web and mobile apps help you stay on track, keep projects organized, and hit deadlines. Additionally, Asana can integrate with other popular apps such as Microsoft Teams and Office 365, Google Drive, Calendar, Gmail, Salesforce, and hundreds of others, bringing all your projects under one centralized dashboard.