What people like about Airtable
- LaunchData Fetcher is the easiest way to import data to Airtable without code.
Use our integrations to import Google Analytics data, Webflow collections, stock prices and lots more. Use custom requests to connect to any JSON/XML API. Then schedule automatic runs.•
- LaunchBuild visual and interactive interfaces in minutes with Interface Designer. Give each and every teammate the information they need, and a simple way to take action.•
- Announcement#5 Product of the weekAirtable Marketplace ranked 5th Product of the week for Sep 19, 2020 with 701 upvotes and 17 commentsSep 19, 2020
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayAirtable Marketplace ranked 2nd Product of the day for Sep 14, 2020 with 247 upvotes and 7 commentsSep 14, 2020
- LaunchCreate fully customized applications, build more interconnected teams and organizations, and benefit from a growing community of people who share what they create. Introducing Airtable Apps, Airtable Automations, and Airtable Sync.•
- LaunchThis is the Pokédex, recreated in Airtable. You can make a copy and customize it to make a personalized Pokédex, use the Airtable API to develop an app, or hook it up with a service like Zapier or Integromat to create without code.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayAirtable Scripting Block ranked 4th Product of the day for Feb 27, 2020 with 241 upvotes and 5 commentsFeb 27, 2020
Questions about Airtable
Yes, Airtable is legit. All of the data entered into Airtable remains yours, and Airtable uses 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption for content in transit, and 256-bit AES encryption for content at rest. Airtable claims that it backs up its production data to a separate, isolated location and all backups are encrypted.\ Airtable has a good reputation among its users, with a 4.7 star rating on the Google Play Store (with 2.6K ratings) and 4.8 stars on the iOS App Store (with 14.6K ratings).
Airtable offers both free and paid plans.
The free plan allows you to create unlimited bases (think of this as a data set, like a spreadsheet), with 1,200 records per base. Free bases are limited to 2GB in attachment space per base.
For teams that need more, Airtable's Plus plan costs $10 per seat per month (billed annually), and allows up to 5,000 records per base and 5GB of attachments per base.
Next up, the Pro plan costs $20 per seat per month (billed annually), and includes everything in the Plus plan, plus 50,000 records per base, 20GB of attachment space per base, and access to more advanced apps and automations.
The big-daddy of Airtable plans is the Enterprise plan, which requires custom pricing and speaking to Airtable's sales reps. This plan has the highest base size limits (100K records per base and 1,000GB of attachments per base), plus access to all the most advanced features, priority support, and professional services to help you get the most from Airtable.
Airtable is a cloud collaboration service based in San Francisco. Its core product offering is a spreadsheet-database-hybrid that can be used for project planning, customer-relationship management (CRM), tracking inventory, and more. Airtable's flexibility, ease-of-use, and collaboration capabilities make it a useful tool for many teams.
Airtable was founded in 2012 by Howie Liu, Andrew Ofstad, and Emmett Nicholas. The company was most recently valued at $5.77B USD after raising an additional $185 million in Series D funding. The company plans to use the new funding to grow the team and further develop its enterprise product.
Airtable was the #5 Product of the Week on Product Hunt in September 2014.