Founded in 2009 by Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz, Andreessen Horowitz (known as "a16z") is a venture capital firm in Silicon Valley, California, that backs bold entrepreneurs building the future through technology. We are stage agnostic: We invest in seed to late-stage technology companies, across the consumer, enterprise, bio/healthcare, crypto, and fintech spaces.
Secrets of Sand Hill Road
Everything you want (and need) to know about raising VC $
All Things Sales! 16 Mini-Lessons for Startup Founders
What every founder should know about sales
Begin exploring what's possible with AI
Have you tried A16Z?
Help others know if A16Z is the product for them by leaving a review. What can A16Z do better? What do you like about it?
- LaunchWhether you're trying to get a new company off the ground or scale an existing business to the next level, you need to understand how VCs think. In Secrets of Sand Hill Road, Scott Kupor, Managing Partner at Andreessen Horowitz, explains it all.•
- LaunchSometimes the how is much more believable than the why.•
- LaunchAn insightful look behind the scenes of the Pluto probe.•
- LaunchA feedback loop for humanity•
- LaunchDeep dive on all the gear and players in the VR ecosystem•
- LaunchAll about Pokémon Go, augmented reality, & "appified games"•
- LaunchWhat is network effects? Viral growth? When to hang in?•
- LaunchFuture of Work discussion with Arun Sundararajan•