Do you use 1Password?
1Password is the easiest way to store and use strong passwords. Log in to sites and fill forms securely with a single click.
1Password Developer Tools
Develop faster, eliminate complexity, protect your secrets
1Password 8 for Mac
A new generation of the world's most loved password manager
1Password CLI 2.0
Manage secrets in your terminal with biometric unlock.
What people like about 1Password
ease of use, feature set and design. Read reviews
Based on 165 reviews
Leave a review
- LaunchFrom your first line of code into production, 1Password streamlines how you manage infrastructure secrets, keys, and credentials throughout the software development life cycle. Access any CLI with your fingerprint, and stay in sync across environments.•
- Announcement#3 Product of the day1Password 8 for Mac ranked 3rd Product of the day for May 3, 2022 with 213 upvotes and 13 commentsMay 3, 2022
- LaunchEasily manage logins, sensitive documents, and everything else you need to stay safe online. Featuring an all-new design, Quick Access, and Universal Autofill, 1Password 8 for Mac integrates more deeply with macOS than ever before.•
- LaunchManage secrets without leaving your terminal or manually typing passwords with 1Password CLI 2.0. With biometric unlock, you can scan your fingerprint to access your vault, execute commands, automate workflows and provision users.•
- LaunchWe’re on a journey to reimagine everything 1Password can be on Windows. And you’re invited to join us!•
- Launch1Password for Linux brings the uncompromising security and award-winning design of 1Password to Linux.•
- LaunchBuilt on the trusted security architecture of 1Password, Secrets Automation secures SSH keys, API tokens, and other infrastructure secrets and supplies them when and where they're needed.•