Do your standup calls take more than 15 minutes? Standuply solves it this way:
1. It gathers standup inputs via Slack.
2. Then all answers are shared with the team.
3. On schedule everyone gets a link to join a video call (no installation, thanks daily.co).
✅ a team is prepared;
✅ calls start automatically;
✅ time is saved;
Amazing configurability, super clean Slack integrationCons:
We use Standuply twice a day for efficient team check-ins. We love the easy but powerful scheduling and the ability to control what questions are asked at each check-in and how the results are summarized.kwindla has used this product for one month.
Fast, effortless, and smart scheduling options.Cons:
This definitely makes for more efficient, more effective standups. Also supports remote team culture.
- We run on Slack, so the prompts are great. No need to go somewhere else, or remember to do the check-in. It gets done.
- The scheduling flexibility is great! We schedule an asynchronous morning check-in. Very useful for a remote team, where it's important to support everyone, and have them feel in sync. And then we do a quick afternoon report, to prep for the live standup. Great tool 👏nina k has used this product for one month.