Slack tool that gives a snapshot of all your team's projects
4 years ago
Would you recommend this product?
I am the lead developer on SOTU. Here are some tidbits on our tech stack:
- The best build tool for the web.
- The best way we’ve found to integrate Firebase into React. Works surprisingly well for how new it is. We’re using a
for a few small tweaks.
- Can browsers run code that’s not compiled with Babel?
- So indispensable they should be transpiled by Babel.
- A functional CSS library that made building SOTU a dream. Warning, it’s an
, but it’s worth it.
- An amazing real-time database that works on the front and backend. We lean on Firebase prototypes to production apps.
- A lovely command line tool for deploying many AWS services. We could not have managed the complexity of multiple environments and functions on Lambda without it.
- An essential plugin for Serverless that makes bundling and transpiling code for AWS Lambda a breeze.
- A fantastic service by Amazon for hosting functions that run and are billed on demand.
AWS API Gateway
- A service by Amazon that we use to connect HTTP API requests to our Lambda functions.
Founder of Product Hunt & Weekend Fund
We're seeing so many productivity-focused Slack integrations. I wonder which of these will become built-in features within Slack itself.
Cofounder of Comit & Coder
dead right, there are so many plugins nowdays for slack and there is a bunch of them that would be amazing if they were directly written into slack. I abuse the feedback area within slack im pretty much telling them what to add.