Get Shit Done
Touch Bar Apps
Welcome to Product Hunt
Get the best new products in your inbox, daily.
See how your visitors are really using your site – for free
a year ago
Dr David Darmanin
— Journalist/Analyst/Speaker - VentureBeat
After seven months of beta testing, Hotjar Insights is now Hotjar, and the team has included a whole raft of new features based on customer feedback, and testing.
What does it do? Hotjar is a conversion rate optimization solution, helping you to understand how visitors engage with, and interact with, your website. It includes heatmaps, and full site recordings. In addition, Hotjar allows you to ask your visitors questions about their experience to better understand why they may be leaving, or why they aren't following the path you've designed.
Here are all the key changes since the beta release:
- Improved the way we collect and present Recordings - and the user experience of filtering and identifying recordings.
- Added support for dynamic pages, AJAX driven pages and password protected pages in our Recording.
- Improved visitor Recording accuracy.
- Added overlay Click data to heatmaps.
- Improved menu navigation and access to settings.
- Ability to delete bulk / all visitor recordings.
- Optimized tracking code for speed and deliverability.
- Improved URL field input, add support for query strings and introduce regex.
- Released support for organisations and sharing between organisation users and sites.
- Added ability to share visitor recordings and heatmaps publicly.
- Added ability to see recordings from links within Funnels.
- Regex and Query string support in Funnels.
- Released a completely new feature: analysis of Forms.
- Added word cloud and multiple questions to Polls.
- Add new question types to polls and surveys.
- Localized visitor facing strings in polls and surveys into 35 languages.
- Added ability to trigger surveys directly on site pages.
... and many more smaller updates documented here:
Congratulations to the team on a successful launch out of beta. It is a solution I've had my eye on for some time, and will certainly be included in my next CRO tools study on VB Insight.
a year ago
— CEO @ SalesWings
Been using it for months and love it! Can recommend it to any webmarketer looking to better understand their visitors and engaging with them through polls
5 months ago
Michiel de Wit
— Lead Developer at start.me
Great documentation! I was going to ask how we could use Hotjar for start.me, but the documentation really has all the answers!
a year ago
Show all comments
Commenting is limited to those invited by others in the community.
Login to continue.