Blockchain Demo 2.0
A visual demo of the blockchain data structure
Blockchain Demo 2.0 is a visual demonstration of the blockchain data structure!
💬 Built-in P2P Network
✨ 15+ New Topics & Explanations
🎨 Revamped Interface
🖥️ Source Code (https://github.com/seanseany/blockchain)
Amazing & descriptive walkthrough
Nice UI, which is easy on the eyes
The code examples are simple and help understand the concept fastCons:
The current application like UI limits the purpose of demonstrating a concept, in comparison to say a diagrammatic user interface
IMHO this is the best learning resource I've come across till now on blockchain technology. Everywhere else you have white papers and powerpoint videos with voiceovers pasted across internet, which are okay to follow, but hard to share with people who do not have enough time to consume them. I'm definitely going to share this with anyone who asks me about blockchain next time.
👍Prakhar Bhardwaj has used this product for one day.
1. The interface is slick.
2. The demos are great.
3. It includes code so you can peak under the hood and see what's happening.Cons:
For the very beginners, introducing so many new concepts at one time, might be a overwhelming. So I'd suggest graduating from 1.0 first.
When I was first starting out with learning about Blockchain the version 1.0 helped me a lot in visualising what it looked like. The version 2.0 improves upon it a lot. I recommed it to everyone new to Blockchains.Saif Al Falah has used this product for one day.
1. Simple description that captures the essence of block chain
2. UI was fresh
3. Toggle code fragments was niceCons:
1. UX sometimes felt unnatural
2. Description of Hash will make pedants uneasy
A pedantic reader might object to the HASH properties on card (7):
1. Different data results in different hash -- while this is true in practice it's not guaranteed as Hash functions are, by definition, many-to-one.
2. Hash cannot be converted back to data -- this is an open theoretical question.Brent Heeringa has used this product for one day.