I work at a small startup, so getting this type of thing right at the very beginning is of critical importance. I'm amazed by how many companies Airbase could benefit.Pros:
I love how Airbase brings everything together in one really beautiful, slick interface.Cons:
None - and the team is truly incredible! Can't wait to see what they do next.
Was lucky to be part of the Airbase beta from very early on in the company's history. The team is a big part of why the tool is great. They understand how spend processes get unruly as companies grow and helped us avoid those big pitfalls before they happened. Their support is also phenomenal.Pros:
* Creates peace of mind, protects from fraud * Easy to use * Keeps getting better - will replace all types of spend mgmt swCons:
* Looking forward to a mobile app at some point.
One concern that potential customers may have is the need to maintain a balance in their Airbase account in advance of funding spend, rather than paying a credit card statement a month in arrears. However, as long as you’re not so strapped for cash that you need that month delay to pay the bill the Airbase account functions just like a normal bank account with no extra hassle.Pros:
* Saves time for both my accounting team and business partners * Adds control with minimal (and flexible) levels of operating frictionCons:
I can’t wait to consolidate all of my AP spend on Airbase as well.
I can say from personal experience using the product over the past 6-9 months that we absolutely love using Airbase. It's a really flexible and elegant solution to the corporate spend management problem. By issuing virtual cards on a per-vendor basis with tight controls on each card, Airbase threads the needle between the benefits of issuing corporate cards to employees and reimbursing employees for vendor payments, both of which have their benefits but also their major setbacks. Airbase has the best of both worlds and is the best solution that we have seen for managing corporate spend. I would recommend it to anyone looking to simplify this area of their business -- especially startups!Pros:
*Fantastic, easy-to-use financial product. Best solution out there to managing corporate spend.Cons:
*Would benefit from a rewards program. That is the only thing that is missing vs. issuing traditional corporate cards
They are well-run company with strong innovation in the space. As they build-out their full platform (adding check/wires) they are making this the one-stop shop for all spend at a company.Pros:
- Ease of use for not only finance, but the wider organization - Fast/helpful customer support with consistent product updates we request.Cons:
- Hoping for international wires and a solution to employee travel expense reporting down the road.