ICYMI, we’re here counting down the top most-upvoted products of 2021. We’re down to our top 20. Here we go!
20. Integrately helps non-techies integrate their apps and automate their processes.
“The learning curve is low because their interface is very simple and intuitive, I can optimize my boring tasks… The cost is also very cheap compared to other major competitors in the market.” Huy Tùng
19. Mobile Chat Kit is a UI and SDK kit from Stream that enables makers to build beautiful and scaleable in-app chats.
“Love how Stream is helping product teams improve their product functionality, user experience AND remain focussed on their core competency!” Tai Rattigan
18. Zodier is a dating chatbot for popular messengers like Facebook and Telegram.
“Using chatbots in business will be in-demand [in the] following years, so you've caught the wave... Keep it up.” Nadezhda Krukovskaya
17. Audiblogs lets you listen to any web article in your podcast player in an Audible-like voice.
“If you're anything like me and have a chrome window with a thousand tabs of articles that you'll definitely, absolutely, 100% find the time to read (lol), you need this.” Nader Khalil
16. Doodle Ipsum is a free illustration tool for devs that automagically generates placeholder illustrations with a simple line of code.
"I had fun playing around with this! Very useful, I can imagine reaching for this tool all the time. Upvoted, congrats on the launch! :)" Clio
“Before March 2020, I’d never built anything in my life. I was the classic ideas guy. Notebooks full of “it would be cool if Y existed”. But zero proof of work...of impact...of real life users.”
If that sounds familiar, you’re not alone. That’s why Max Haining has kicked off the 100DaysOfNoCode Challenge. Commit to learning no-code and share your progress with a community. Or as Haining puts it...
Imagine how much more you could get done if your project management software didn't make you sigh. Shortcut is the ideal solution for task management, bug tracking, iteration planning, and reporting. Whether you're a startup that iterates quickly by providing every engineer with a free pallet of Red Bull, or a large org that has strict ship dates to hit, delight the scrum gods and give us a try.