Raise your hand if you’ve been personally victimized by the Southwest Airlines meltdown in the U.S. 🙋♀️ (It’s true.)
Still, spirits remain high as we get into our top 15 product launches in today’s newsletter. Let's go.
Now on to the top 15. Number 11 collected over 1,700 upvotes alone!
15. Switchboard is a tool that fosters collaboration between remote teams through interactive rooms.
“It's been a while since I've been so stoked about a gamechanger like Switchboard. You really have to try it to understand how it completely rewrites your expectation of digital collaboration.”
14. Maven offers live courses designed and taught by experienced industry professionals from companies like Meta, Google, and Airbnb.
“Cohort-based courses take are going to flood the market in the next 18 months, Maven makes it such a rewarding experience to make a course on their platform.”
13. ChatGPT is a chatbot from Open A.I. that takes lets you interact with GPT-3.5 in a conversational way.
“Instead of crawling the web to *find* a resource that answers a question, ChatGPT is *creating* the resource itself.”
12. Heyday is a browser extension that automatically saves and organises the web pages you visit throughout the day and uses AI to resurface that content alongside Google.
“Wow, I just tried the product and I'm amazed with it. What kind of sorcery is this?”
11. Xnapper makes it easy to take beautiful screenshots in an instant.
“Super thoughtful on how users want to clean up their screenshots by adding features that let you customize it to your heart's content.”
- With gifboard.app you can make animated GIFs for keyboard shortcuts, which you can use for customer support, onboarding, or fun.
- Breathhh launched its mood diary for iPhone and Apple Watch.
- ListAcross lets sellers publish and manage inventory across multiple marketplaces (eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and more) simultaneously from one place.
- Mirrorful generates a preview of any website in any environment.