What's the best landing page tool?

Yalin Solmaz
18 replies
Hi all! We're in the process of creating our landing page (along with PH Ship page of course) to get interested beta users for our new app. I have used Wix in the past and find them very cumbersome. I'm looking for a lightweight, easy to use, customizable, no-code website builder that links with Mailchimp and allows for api links, etc. Is Wordpress the best here? Or is there a newcomer on the block we can try instead. I'm all for using fellow startups! :) What do you recommend? Why? THANK YOU!! Yalin

Replies

karmjit singh
I have used Github pages with Jekyll. Configured the Github pages with custom domain. Here is my landing page Https://ReceiptsCo.app
Jonas Bärtsch
I've built my own from scratch, used Drupal, Wordpress, Unbounce and a few others. My recommendation for now: @alexanderisora is rocking unicorn and I am loving it. Unicorn Platform 🦄
Yalin Solmaz
@alexanderisora @jonas_bartsch ooh what a telling name for a product! :) I'll check it out.
Yalin Solmaz
@jonas_bartsch @filmique @alexanderisora So I ended up using Unicorn Platform. OMG so much better than Wix or even Wordpress. I had the site sorted and launched within a few hours with a few APIs hooked up too. Just wanted to let you know! Thanks again for the advice! The site is www.multytude.com if you're interested to see it. :)
@jonas_bartsch @filmique @alexanderisora Multytude is damn gorgeous. Congratulations! P.S.: I re-tweeted your kind testimonial: https://twitter.com/unicornplatf...
Lost Soul...
No code... Squarespace or Webflow would be my recommendations. I lean towards Squarespace.
Yalin Solmaz
@garrettbear Thanks! Will check out squarespace. I always associated them with ecommerce so never thought of them as just a landing page provider.
Yalin Solmaz
@dinesh_authota this is really interesting! But I see this as an addition to an existing landing page to increase engagement. First, I need a landing page. :)
Lluís Ventura
We used unbounce (https://unbounce.com/) for the first landing pages of comeet.me. Super simple for everyone and it works!
Judith Ackerman
Unbounce or if looking for something simple even Mailchimp.
Mohamed Mezian
We're launching a new platform that's really cool and easy to use, unlike wix. It's specially good for startups. Send me a private message and I'd be glad to give a pro account for free!
Yalin Solmaz
@augurisk sounds intriguing. When is the launch planned?