Anyone here looked into NoCode, esp. @wearenocode?

Catherine Crandall
2 replies
As a non-technical founder, I had teamed up with an engineer I'd known for a couple of years. We were even accepted into an Seattle incubator. The day before incubator kickoff, after working for 90 days on my app concept, my co-founder withdrew and refused to meet with me to discuss the matter. An investigation turned up the fact that his intention was to steal my idea - he'd already paid someone to develop a logo for him and had a live competing site. See? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak8_mGXlfQFk... I've spent time during covid isolation thinking about other things: decided to let it go, take care of myself and family, to re-visit my startup a few months down the road when I wasn't so upset by the betrayal. Did I even want to seek out another cofounder? Nocode sounds pretty interesting to me as a way to get an MVP out the door and test out the concept in the market. I genuinely recognize the value of a technical partner, but maybe I should just be in charge of my own destiny for the time being. If you've tried this and can share your experience, I'd sure appreciate it!

Replies

Dervieux Benoît
I would advise checking out Adalo, they look pretty serious, and they get better and better with time. They also have tutorials which are wonderful. Good luck !
Tripp Brockway
We used Bubble.io for ours. It's got a learning curve, but once you master it, it's a powerful tool. We haven't hit any significant limitations. I'm happy we went this direction to build our MVP.