I made a small sideproject for Product Hunt Meetups in 2020 πŸ™

Rauno Metsa
1 reply
Okay, so I understand that Product Hunt is hosting their πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈLA meetup on January 28th 2020 and hundreds of people say they want to host a meetup in their city on the same date. I've never hosted a meetup, but I thought maybe I'll try this time. I live in a tiny city in a small country so I don't really know if and how many people would participate. There was this discussion happening here where people mentioned about their interest in hosting a meetup, but I thought maybe it could be helpful if I build a small site where β˜•οΈ people can set up their meetup they're planning to host (city, place name, address) πŸ˜ƒ and let people to attend (so you can see how many people are coming) What do you think? Let me know how to develop this further πŸ‘‡ https://remotehub.io/product-hun...

Replies

Abadesi
Pretty neat! I've been on the phone with meetup hosts today showing them our new site meetups.producthunt.com which will be the base for all meetups showing events near you. It also has admin access for hosts to manage attendees etc. It's a platform built by Bevy.com who are amazing.