Who's working on a weekend project? 🚀

Abadesi
36 replies
I'm spending the weekend doing accounting admin for my company Hustle Crew. Can't pretend I'm looking forward to it, but it must be done! What are you working on?

Replies

Hari Haran
I have just published a dotnet library for accessing StackExchange API's. https://github.com/gethari/Stack...
Ryzal Yusoff 🇬🇧🇲🇾
Working on my new side project! A chrome extension 🤓
Nic Coates
I’ll be working on my new side project, Upify and doing some volunteering with the Scouts.
anthony ware
I'm working on multiple parts of a new program for helping underestimated founders mental wealth toolkit, and decluttering my digital life and processes.
David Jeremiah Fuimaono
I’m working on completing my first product in time for a soft launch this weekend.
Tristan Pollock
Designing the mysteries of shisharka 🙏👁🙏
Abadesi
@writerpollock mysterious indeed - what is this?
Lonny Kapelushnik
Working on some new tools for Digital Nomads :)
Teekay Rezeau-Merah
What's a weekend ? Always working on my website, affiliation links and Pinterest profile
Jonathan Sun
Prepping for app launch! Marketing materials, pop up designs, getting the necessary scheduling in to make launch week successful! I will post the app on here soon :)
Ryan Hoover
I need to send an update to Weekend Fund LPs. I try to do this every few months and spend a decent amount of time on it.
Tony Chen
Polishing up the landing page based on feedback I've received over the week.
Jonathan Berkey
working on stronger on-boarding experience for my app floq https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fl...
VOLT Electric Bikes
The VOLT E-Bike! But it'll take a few more weekends
Marissa Montgomery
I'm going to try to finish up a small open source project (a GitHub Action) that'll test some of the assumptions my core product is built off of. Hoping to provide value to the community, iterate in public, get some leads, and plant seeds to see who might want to work together in the future. I love weekends lol
Abadesi
@marissamary ooh this sounds exciting! Are you planning to launch your project publicly when done?
EH
^ at least you have the discipline to do the dirty work! Half of my dreams have died because of how disinterested I am in things like accounting. It's a great weakness of mine. I'll be spending the majority of my weekend working on https://www.karma.fm - a little forum that I'm building as an experiment in mixing positive psychology with web tech :)
Cole Morgan
Just launched Catapult - my first SaaS!
Mekesia Brown
I totally hear you. I am spending the most of my weekend catching up on my business' operations (Very broad? I know)
Abadesi
@mekesia_brown broad indeed! did you make some progress?
Mekesia Brown
@abadesi *Takes a deep breath* Mind you I am a programmer, NOT an accountant/lawyer/miracle worker - Listed every expense of my company since 2017 in accounting software - Revamped our LLC's Articles of Organization - Changed account info for tens of money-related accounts for bank linking - Scheduling meetings - Yada yada you know the struggle
Alex Devero
I am working on a number of side projects, freelance project for a client, design agency and blog.
kauress
Working on simplyauth.herokuapp.com - Plug 'n' Play for Devs :)