About PixtoryPixtory launched 1 product on Product Hunt
Job descriptionContent Associate at Pixtory: Are you a star at setting up and managing processes with key deliverables ? Are you also creatively inclined with a keen sense of visuals, stories, writing etc? If yes, the Content Associate at Pixtory could be the perfect role for you. This role is right at the cusp of operational and creative excellence and would be perfect for anyone who brings a strong balance of the two. You can find more about Pixtory at www.pixtory.in or check us up on the net.
1. Custodian of the end user content experience: Manage the overall quality and timeliness of content going into the product to ensure that the user has an exceptional content experience
2. Build and manage processes: Build and manage a process to make the content creation, aggregation and deployment seamless. Whether it's putting together an excel sheet that everyone in the team understands and uses or whether it's ensuring that reviews are happening regularly, the content associate is responsible for the entire spectrum.
3. Community & Editorial Management: Manage an editorial team to ensure that we are creating and managing the content and all our contributors are excited about it.
4. Data based insights and actions: Ensuring health of content metrics and taking corrective action where needed
Requirements of the person:
5. Strategic Thinking: Ability to ideate and contribute to the content thinking of the company
6. Research: Should be interested in conducting research on an ongoing basis: the different content publishers in the market, their nature of content, user feedback etc
7. Ability to get things done: Should be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty. Should be comfortable in multitasking. Things will break and processes will fail as we scale rapidly. You should be a hustler who can manage this and get things done when needed. You should be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the work done yourself on an ongoing basis.
8. Strong grasp of English and Hindi: A strong grasp of both written and spoken English and Hindi would be needed for you to succeed in this role
Attention to detail: Have the images been cropped to pixel perfection? Is there a punctuation that's missing in a story? You would need to ensure that the final content in Pixtory is flawless
9. Interest in Content: A strong interest in the content space in India, understanding of different publishers, a background of reading, writing, media etc would be a strong advantage
10. Manage multiple stakeholders: You would be working with stakeholders across product, tech, business and content. You would need to be comfortable in building relationships with different stakeholders and influencing them
Other role specifics
- Working hours: 9AM to 7PM. Monday to Saturday
- Location: Sarjapur road, Bangalore
- Compensation: Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 fixed. Rs 5,000 bonus with a 6 month review
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- 2 month probation before conversion
What else do you get
- Work closely with the founding team at Pixtory
- Exponential career growth based on performance
- A flat org and informal structure where performance and superiority of thought drives all decisions
- Equity component when converted to a full time