About CuvvaCuvva launched 1 product on Product Hunt
Job descriptionInsurance is the next big area within finance to get disrupted and we have been backed by some incredible VC's to take on one huge part of it.
Ever thought the premium you pay for your car insurance is opaque and unfair? Well, that’s because it is. At Cuvva we have fixed this by allowing you to insure yourself on a car for as little as an hour, via an app. No more meerkat toys, no more singing tenors, we have cut out all the middlemen and built our own platform to distribute insurance on mobile.
As a tech-driven company, we are changing the way people engage with their insurance company, the way they buy insurance, and the way they think about borrowing a car.
- You have an exceptionally positive attitude with infectious enthusiasm for everything you put your mind to.
- You love helping people and are continually looking for new ways to resolve their problems.
- You have perfect written and spoken English, ideally as your first language.
- You are very organised and motivated, with a proven record of getting things done.
- You love working in a fast-paced team but would be equally comfortable working independently, where necessary.
- You’re able to spot patterns in the frustrations/asks of our users. You would then look to translate these into ideas for how we can change our processes/product to fit customers' needs and wants.
- You’re flexible with your schedule and would be happy to work early morning shifts, evenings and weekends (though not all at once!).
- You have real drive and enthusiasm to work for a young and exciting tech-driven company.
- A large proportion of the role is dedicated to customer interactions.You will be assisting users in resolving their questions and issues at a relatively fast-pace.
- You’ll be helping them work through problems in a positive, empathetic manner. You will do so by utilising your knowledge base alongside other resources, to determine the issue and how best to provide a solution, assurance or assistance.
- We expect you to continually suggest ways to deliver a fantastic service to our users, by improving the support process.
- You can offer flexibility with scheduling and would be happy to work outside of normal business hours, if required.
NB You must have permission to work in the UK
Some background on us:
We are flexible with working hours and would be happy for a proportion of shifts to be done remotely. We offer a competitive salary and you will be joining our growing team of 20+ engineers, designers, and insurance experts on a mission to change insurance forever.