About ChummyChummy launched 2 products on Product Hunt
Job descriptionAt Chummy, we build an ecosystem of kind people who can easily ask for local help, get that help and pay it forward by helping others.
Based on our beta release, we have sorted out all the help requests people have been pinning on the map in the Chummy app. Therefore, we’ve corralled 12 major categories for those Pins-for-Help that are native and actual for users: https://chummyapp.com/en/how-it-works/
Our target audience consists of US Millennials, who enjoy helping others and paying it forward. They are men and women, who ares open minded evangelists that want to make the world a better place. They tend to hang around Trader Joe's, Toms Shoes, and Starbucks (or the local brewery). Though smart and savvy, they also tend to be humble. They watch Netflix and rock a good TED presentation and IFLS curiosities ❤️
Our target Growthhacker Intern (Food and Entertainment Help category) likes to be on the front lines of innovation. You are creative, witty, and also committed to the greater good. You are able to think on their feet and want to be part of something huge.
Like a “Websurfers in Charge” in the Comet’s strategy against the Rover from “Halt and Catch Fire” TV series, you will playfully mentored in growing your hand-curated category. You will be fully responsible for its growth and your metrics will be (WA/US; quantitative monthly/MoM%, Food and Entertainment Help category):
• Pins-for-Help Created, for month;
• Pins-for-Help Views, for month;
• Pins-for-Help Resolved, % from Created for month;
• New Users Registered Acquired by the Category, for month.
Marginalia: Pins-for-Help is a quantitative amount of help requests posted in the Chummy app.
A few things we require:
• Current living/residence in WA (Seattle-Tacoma DM preferred);
• 12-30 hours per week availability;
• Unconventional mindset that fuses creative marketing with thorough analysis;
• Knowing and really loving the category you will be curating;
• Being kind, friendly and believe in paying it forward are expected :)
Mega-bonus points for:
• Marketing undergraduate or recent grad;
• Silicon Valley or/and Halt and Catch Fire TV series fan;
• Being a Millennial yourself.
Ready? Apply now!
P.S. Please, don't forget to tell us a bit about you in your response - just a couple words you believe we should know. They really matter.
The Chummy Team