About Product HuntProduct Hunt launched 6 products on Product Hunt
Job descriptionProduct Hunt is based in San Francisco, operating as a distributed team across 9 timezones. This full-time role is available for remote candidates from anywhere in the world, but you'll need to be available from 6am-11am PT Monday-Friday (the rest of your hours can be worked flexibly at your convenience).
We are seeking to fill this role immediately, offering a 3 month internship with the possibility of an extension. Your primary daily responsibility will include managing Product Hunt’s Twitter, Facebook, and other social channels.
- Writing superpowers. Every day, dozens of makers launch on Product Hunt. As the main owner of our social media profiles (Twitter and Facebook), you'll need to love crafting interesting and intriguing tweets and posts to help makers put their best foot forward and drive traffic to their product.
- Love for all things tech. New product launches, features, and startups are your bread and butter. If you find yourself spending hours on Twitter, following individuals and teams build incredible products, this is your jam. No joke is too niche for you.
- Attention to detail. An extreme attentiveness to detail and organization is important. If you’re the kind of person that loves editing blog posts for friends and fixing minor grammatical errors, this is your jam.
- Data-driven attitude. We’re constantly optimizing our content and running experiments based on past successes (and failures!). You love to design and execute growth initiatives independently.
If this list (without exceptions) gets you pumped, we want to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds exciting and you’re able to meet the time commitment (we welcome people outside the US!), please follow these steps:
First, apply via AngelList here.
Second, send firstname.lastname@example.org your answers to the following:
1. Why do you want to join the Product Hunt team for this specific role? What makes it a good fit?
2. Who are your top 3 favorite Twitter users?
3. What does community mean to you?
4. What’s your Product Hunt username and Twitter handle?
5. Most importantly, what’s your favorite emoji? :)