About ToymailToymail launched 1 product on Product Hunt
Job descriptionOur Company
We're Amazon, Verizon & YC backed Toymail, an early stage tech startup based in NYC building a groundbreaking way for kids to exchange voice messages with loved ones. You might have seen us on Shark Tank in February, snagging one of their best deals in history. Our founding team are the serial entrepreneurs behind Clocky, the runaway alarm clock that has sold over a million units. We value people who communicate complex ideas with fluency, attack problems creatively with simple and focused execution, and are hungry to build something big.
We’re looking for a Sales Coordinator who loves our mission. You don't have tons of experience but you have the knack for connecting with people, building relationships and getting things done! You will collaborate with our CEO, VP of Sales, Operations, and marketing teams. You can navigate uncharted territory, make the impossible possible, and pay attention to detail. You have professional experience working in hardware sales teams, preferably in a startup with a strong approach to execution.
• Work alongside the Head of Sales and our executive team to define
strategy and execution in the independent and specialty retail channels
• While we have significant partnerships in place with major retailers like Target, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble and more, there is a significant need to build and grow opportunity from thousands of specialty, education, museum and traditional toy retailers
• Build relationships and practices to enable and sustain sell-in and sell-through.
• Provide and track sales metrics, provide analytical reports to monitor and
• Analyze data to continually refine our business model using a data-driven
approach to gauge impact, monitor performance and create efficiencies.
• Provide periodic updates to accounts on sales incentives, new product lines and incentives
• Work alongside Head of Sales and VP Marketing to develop marketing strategy for this channel - including but not limited to brochures, displays, and promotional giveaway items
• As with any startup environment, you may be asked to step out of your comfort zone to develop new skills in other key areas of the business including operations and marketing
• 2-3+ years sales management experience with a startup, preferably in hardware or toys sales
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly detailed and process oriented thinking
• Able to efficiently drive new account setup processes including negotiation and execution of new account setup agreements
• Thrives in lean environment, able to hit the ground running with limited direction from supervisor
• The hunger to do a great job
• Trade show experience
• Experience in iOT, toys, education and/or specialty retail is a major plus
• Being a core part of an awesome team that keeps playful inventing at the
heart while revolutionizing an industry
• Generous commission/bonus opportunites
• Medical Benefits
• Equity TBD
• Flexible working hours and unlimited sick days
• Generous vacation policy
• Options to work remotely at times