About 96 Problems96 Problems launched 1 product on Product Hunt
Job descriptionFor a full description of us and this position please check out readLongShorts.com/join-the-team
Here is just the job description:
A technically oriented project manager who will take ownership of the dev-timeline, decide what makes the cut, and maybe even get in to help code too.
• Managing projects in Jira, Pivotal Tracker, or similar software
• QA/logging, and tracking bugs
• Outlining user stories and tasks
• Familiar with React
• Presentation skills
• Business level Japanese
Who'd be working on:
• Working with our small dev team and as a part of our dev team to set time estimates and dev goals.
• Talking with our product designer to break down new features into manageable tasks.
• Scheduling releases and communicating these within the team to ensure partnerships, marketing campaigns, and other dependent events are able to be met or adjusted.
Before applying, please check out readLongShorts.com/stories and let us know what story you're most interested in reading in LongShorts, or which one you already have started reading!
I'll look forward to meeting you soon!