The SEO Stack
Freemium tools & resources to help increase your organic search traffic, by @benhoffman_
- 868 reviewsSearch the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- SEMrush231 reviewsSEMrush is a software as a service company based in Boston that sells online visibility and marketing analytics software subscriptions.
- Segment41 reviewsSegment is a customer data platform (CDP) that helps companies harness first-party customer data. Our platform democratizes access to reliable data for all teams and offers a complete toolkit to standardize data collection, unify user records, and route customer data into any system where it’s needed. More than 20,000 companies like Intuit, FOX
- Optimizely13 reviewsOptimizely is an American company that makes customer experience optimization software for other companies.
- Moz Pro5 reviewsA Moz Pro subscription includes: access to site tracking with Campaigns, where you can learn how your site health, link building, and keyword performance impact your SEO success; Research Tools that analyze your competitors efforts, support your keyword research process, and show you new opportunities for link building outreach; and a wealth of resources for learning SEO and inbound marketing.
- Copyscape1 reviewCopyscape is an online plagiarism detection service that checks whether similar text content appears elsewhere on the web. It was launched in 2004 by Indigo Stream Technologies, Ltd.
- BuiltWith1 reviewBuiltWith is an Internet services company based in Manly, Australia, which launched in August, 2007. The goal of BuiltWith is to help web developers, researchers, and designers track what technologies are being used by other websites, which may help them to decide what technologies to implement themselves.
- Bing0 reviewsBing is a web search engine owned and operated by Microsoft. The service has its origins in Microsoft's previous search engines: MSN Search, Windows Live Search and later Live Search. Bing provides a variety of search services, including web, video, image and map search products.