Your preferred CRM platform for a SaaS Startup?

Kapil Gadhire
12 replies
Hi, What CRM would you recommend to an early stage SaaS start up?

Replies

Janinah
If its an early start up I'd say Notion database
Kapil Gadhire
@janinah Right now I am using Coda to do the same. Thanks though
Tanya Sharma
Depends on your use case and stage. I'm a huge fan of sending non-designy emails in the early days especially. We use Airtable <> Sendgrid. Airtable manages our user database and SendGrid ensures deliverability (you can add all users with your domain as verified senders to!)
Gaurav verma
@tanyasharma Hi, how is your experience with Sendgrid? Are they worth for what they are charging?
Tanya Sharma
@gaurav_verma10 - Ah sorry I missed this comment. We actually have some Sendgrid credits thanks to On Deck fellowship so havent started paying for it yet. I would say, in the early days optimize with free tools/ look for credits and only pay for services that are absolutely necessary to your product experience.
Gaurav verma
@tanyasharma Hi Tanya, thank you for the advice. Will surely do like this.
Vivek Ganesan
We use Hubspot at Notesally. There is a generous free plan.
Kapil Gadhire
@vivek_ganesan Vivek, HubSpot is too expensive :(
Jennifer
Zoho and Pipedrive have interesting offers - Hubspot for a free solution
Kapil Gadhire
@jennifer00 Thanks Jennifer! I was using Zoho in one of my previous orgs, but I found FreshSales and Pipedrive better. Pipedrive is in the evaluation list. Thanks :)
Jennifer
@kapilgadhire Good to hear! it's nice to hear feedback from others' experiences :)
Amanda Trincher
I like hubspot Now CRM helps with such processes as: 1. Increasing revenue through better deal care and follow-up 2. Improve customer relationships 3. Accelerate Sales Cycles 4. Better internal communication and cooperation 5. Get a better understanding of customers I have been fond of this topic for a long time and it seems to me that the best CRM Software is HubSpot. You can read more about CRM software here: https://www.findmycrm.com/crm-di...