You're on an uninhabited island with nothing except 2 things that you brought with you. What is it?

Julia Doronina
44 replies

Replies

Johannes Grenzemann
A macbook with my new product Infinity Maps to develop ideas and concepts β™Ύ and a big pack of seedlings of various delicious plants πŸͺ΄ πŸ˜‹
Julia Doronina
@jgrenzemann haha a great choice! But how are you planning to charge your MacBook? πŸ˜…
Johannes Grenzemann
@julia_demyanchuk im working on a solar sleeve (working title: tree sleeve) to load it off the grid. Will also help me to reduce my social media consumption 😁
Johannes Grenzemann
@julia_demyanchuk Hey Julia - PS: we've launched today. You might find that funny, too πŸ˜ƒ https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Julia Doronina
@jgrenzemann Upvoted! I will appreciate it if you support us too and subscibe on our Upcoming page
Daria Novikova
knife and a waterproof coat
Julia Doronina
@daria_novikova14 wow, a really good idea with the coat! I like it!
Lakshmi
Did I know that I was going to be on an uninhabited island to choose the 2 things? If I knew, then one of them will be a comfy boat packed with everything I need and want. That should do. If i did not know of my doom, the 2 things I'll have is my phone that'll soon run out of battery and my wallet.
Julia Doronina
@gogloballakshmi haha I think that the second situation when you didn't know. What are you planning to do with the wallet? Do you have any ideas? :)
Lakshmi
@julia_demyanchuk Use my plastic cards and coins to pick a coconut so I can drink, use the dollar bills to start a fire (I must start carrying a lighter).. Just discovered that Urban life-safers are practically useless for life in Nature..
Julia Doronina
@gogloballakshmi I absolutely agree regarding the uselessness of our things for nature, but I really like your way of thinking! P.S. a lighter will not be superfluous 😁
David J. Kim
A cruise ship and fuel. Hey, nobody said anything about size!
Julia Doronina
@between_team hahahahah I like your way of thinking!!!!
Kevin Offret
I leave in a small island haha. I take a knife and lighter ^^
Injy ElDeeb
My dog and a knife
Julia Doronina
@the_tech_gal I like it!! πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•
Jack Thomas
I take my mobile and power bank
Julia Doronina
@jack_thomas5 How are you planning to charge your power bank? πŸ˜…
3d printer + cartridges and digital plans for a boat
Nurlan Nurmanov
A book on how to survive on an uninhabited island, I am sure it should exist:)
Julia Doronina
@nurlan_nurmanov hahaha, maybe, it sounds like a challenge to find this book :)
Nurlan Nurmanov
@julia_demyanchuk Something tells me that it should exist:)
Nihal Bhushan
I would love to have lots of firewood and a Knife. Given the wilderness of the island.
Nihal Bhushan
@julia_demyanchuk Wait it is an island so I think there will be a lot of firewood already. How did I miss such a simple logic. πŸ˜‘
Julia Doronina
@nihalbhushan haha really! You are right! So what another thing are you planning to take?
Nihal Bhushan
@julia_demyanchuk Probably take a poster of Tom Hanks from the movie Cast Away for motivationπŸ˜‚
Karina Skrinnik
I really like questions like this because it make you think and appreciate what you have nowπŸ˜… I will probably take knife and matches.
Deniz Aslan
netflix and laptop :)
Julia Doronina
@deniz_fox what about the Internet? πŸ˜†
Deniz Aslan
@julia_demyanchuk I expected monkeys to invent the internet. πŸ˜‚