Would you want to convert your website traffic into (opt-in) contact information?

Maryna Burushkina
17 replies
If you could convert your website traffic into (opt-in) contact information without them filling in forms - would you be interested in having this tactic as a part of your remarketing strategy? [asking for research purposes]

Replies

Reed Floren
Sounds like getemails what is the difference?
Maryna Burushkina
@reed_floren thanks for sharing! Looks somewhat similar - have you used them before?
Maryna Burushkina
@reed_floren great! How was the experience? Would be glad to hear more!
Reed Floren
@marynasife it works well. Basically you put a pixel on the pages you want to get the contact details (think pricing/order/checkout pages) and a conversion pixel on the thank you pages. If they can match the users who didn't buy you get their contact details which can be instantly sent to your autoresponder/CRM to followup. This goes into more detail: https://getemails.com/acquire/
Maryna Burushkina
@reed_floren thanks for sharing. I noticed they focus mainly on retail and ecommerce. And price per contact. We work primarily with other industries and price per thousand (currently).
Reed Floren
@marynasife Where can I learn more about yours?
James Augeri
visual or mockup of what that might look like?
Launching soon!
This idea is interesting. And a great addition to the marketing strategy but a lot of it depends on how it will be done.
Ondrej Dobias
Something like Leadfeeder?
Maryna Burushkina
It works via pixel. The process is: 1 - install the pixel on the website where you want to get the emails / and where you don’t (I.e. conversion CTA) 2 - see how many unique sessions are opt in (on average it is 60%). You can convert those sessions into emails at any time after reaching 1k+ threshold 3 - you’ve got the emails with a Remarketing workflow! In the future we’d want to build also integrations with email sending tools to close the loop on #3. Currently this works for the US only as we’re testing with a few clients. What do you guys think?