Would you want to convert your website traffic into (opt-in) contact information?

Maryna Burushkina
17 replies
If you could convert your website traffic into (opt-in) contact information without them filling in forms - would you be interested in having this tactic as a part of your remarketing strategy? [asking for research purposes]

Replies

Launching soon!
This idea is interesting. And a great addition to the marketing strategy but a lot of it depends on how it will be done.
James Augeri
visual or mockup of what that might look like?
Ondrej Dobias
Something like Leadfeeder?
Maryna Burushkina
It works via pixel. The process is: 1 - install the pixel on the website where you want to get the emails / and where you don’t (I.e. conversion CTA) 2 - see how many unique sessions are opt in (on average it is 60%). You can convert those sessions into emails at any time after reaching 1k+ threshold 3 - you’ve got the emails with a Remarketing workflow! In the future we’d want to build also integrations with email sending tools to close the loop on #3. Currently this works for the US only as we’re testing with a few clients. What do you guys think?
Reed Floren
Sounds like getemails what is the difference?
Maryna Burushkina
@reed_floren thanks for sharing! Looks somewhat similar - have you used them before?
Maryna Burushkina
@reed_floren great! How was the experience? Would be glad to hear more!
Reed Floren
@marynasife it works well. Basically you put a pixel on the pages you want to get the contact details (think pricing/order/checkout pages) and a conversion pixel on the thank you pages. If they can match the users who didn't buy you get their contact details which can be instantly sent to your autoresponder/CRM to followup. This goes into more detail: https://getemails.com/acquire/
Maryna Burushkina
@reed_floren thanks for sharing. I noticed they focus mainly on retail and ecommerce. And price per contact. We work primarily with other industries and price per thousand (currently).
Reed Floren
@marynasife Where can I learn more about yours?