Would you stop working if you get enough money to live without working for the rest of your life?

Tapsi
51 replies

Replies

Robin
No, I like what I am doing. But I would do more "lazy stuff" like traveling, leisure etc.
Liza Karelina
NO! I would become volunteer
Urvi Patel
I'll invest that money so that money works for money, and I'll continue working as a Designer, as I really enjoy it!
Miri Blayckher
I don't think so. I really LOVE working and being productive. I would, however, have more shoes 👡
Nidal
Na i'd still be working on my own products. Money is important to me to have a comfy life but i also want to make a product that actually helps people. If the first condition is satisfied i'd still be working on the second.
Oleksandra Zubal
I cannot stop working even on vacation. But financial freedom gives a possibility to choose the projects.
Jaskiran Kaur
No, there are so many things that need to be explored and also when we work for something, we have a will , goal , get experience , happiness, etc.
Jason Cavness
I would not. I retired from the U.S. Army and I went bat shit crazy with nothing to do.
Arko Ganguli
I don't think I will care for money, but I will definitely go crazy without work
Rich Melany
as long as I can do it, I'll never stop working.
Sergio Cardenas
I wouldn't. money definitely wouldn't be a high priority anymore. I like the old saying "It is better to wear out than to rust out."
Lakshmi
describe work please..
Natalie Karakina
No! Would invest more money in Glossier cosmetics
Sven "Locomotive"
It depends how you define work, but in my sense I would not stop working. Living without objectives is really awful, and you have to work to accomplish your objectives.
Jannis Dust
Depending on what "work" means to you. I am super happy with what I am doing right now and if that would be called "work" for others I wouldn't stop.
Krunal Shah
No i wouldn't stop working completely but i will start working on things which i like.
Isabel Nyo
I don’t think I’ll ever stop working. I like being challenged intellectually.
I will stop working for myself. But I will start working for the local community then